Friday, August 28, 2009

Letter to Comcast

August 28, 2009

Comcast

21 East Basin Rd, Suite 20

New Castle, DE 19720

To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing this letter in regards to account XXXXXXXXX. As of August 24th, 2009 this account has been closed. The boxes on the account were returned on August 25th, 2009. The account is now showing a credit of $75.67, as shown on the attached receipt.

I was told over the phone that after this billing cycle ends (9/10), I should expect to have a check mailed to me within 15-30 days. I do not find this acceptable. The account closed on 8/24. 15-30 days after 9/10 would be a month or more after the money was due to me. If it were the reverse situation, I would be billed late fees for turning in payment 1 month after it was due.

As such, I am sending you this notice of a bill, payable to me at the below address, for $75.67. This bill is due 15 days from today’s date. If the payment is not received prior to this date, a 5% late fee will be added to the charges for each 10 days the payment is not received. Thank you for your effort in resolving this matter.

Due Date: 9/12/2009

Amount Due: $75.67

Make All Checks payable to: XXXXX

Mailing Address: XXXXXXXXXX

Sincerely,

XXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment